Friday, October 8, 2010
Labor Day weekend part I
Some of my family came in town Labor Day weekend for Katy's baby blessing. It was so nice to see them all, we don't get to see each other very often because we live all over the country. First to arrive were my sister Valeriane and her husband Sean and kids Denali, Eli, and Montana. LOVE those kids. The boys had fun with their cousins. Tyler followed Denali (age 8) around like a little puppy dog, he just cant' get enough when big kids are around. It was so special for them to come because they drove all the way from Albuquerque for just the weekend...talk about love! My oldest sister Melinda also came along with my parents, as well as my brother Jonathan and his wife Christie. I guess I can't take the credit...they only came to see Katy. 
All the kids were SO excited to see Grandma and Grandpa. The first night they got here Grandpa headed up a "Bear Hunt" expedition with the kids (Jacob was still a bit too shy around everyone to join in).
Jack and Denali conversing about their piano skills.
Eli having a little fun with our hulk gloves. Watch where you throw the punches little dude.
Katy enjoying a little snooze on Grandpa's lap. I love the next picture...I picked her up to take her to her bed and she stayed in the exact same position. It kind of reminded me of those weird, life like figurines of cats sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a little cutie!
Post a Comment