A group shot my neighbor was kind enough to come over and take, thanks Tiffany! This is such a nice family picture...but is missing 3 more siblings...we can never seem to get a full McKaskey family photo unless it is at a wedding (I guess that's what happens with 7 kids who each live in a different state)!
Friday, October 8, 2010
Katy's Baby Blessing
Katy Joy was blessed on September 5th. We didn't get a group shot of those who were in the blessing circle- but it was of course Jack, my dad, Sean, Jonathan, Bishop Ford, and our friends Bobby, Taylor and Kris. Thank you guys for being part of her special day.
This was my blessing dress. It's so beautiful! My mom had given it to me at least a couple years ago (I'm sure secretly praying I'd have a girl to put in it one day hehe). I put them in one of the boxes of the boys old clothes and forgot about it. A little before Katy was born I was going through that box and found it! I was so excited because I wasn't planning on a fancy blessing dress or anything, just a nice white dress. It was a little old and ripping in a few places but I had a lady in my ward fix it and looked good as new!
A group shot my neighbor was kind enough to come over and take, thanks Tiffany! This is such a nice family picture...but is missing 3 more siblings...we can never seem to get a full McKaskey family photo unless it is at a wedding (I guess that's what happens with 7 kids who each live in a different state)!
A group shot my neighbor was kind enough to come over and take, thanks Tiffany! This is such a nice family picture...but is missing 3 more siblings...we can never seem to get a full McKaskey family photo unless it is at a wedding (I guess that's what happens with 7 kids who each live in a different state)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment