So Tyler's official first year of preschool has come and gone. He had a blast and learned so much! He absolutely LOVED his teachers, Mrs. Marshall and Mrs. Auchenbach. They showed every student so much love and support, and for that I am grateful. Each day the students were greeted by the teachers and they had a card with their name, birthday, number, and address on it that they had to go through and spell, then they sat on the rug and read books until class started. Jacob always liked to be part of the routine and felt like a big boy. They went on a couple field trips, one to the big pumpkin patch (Vala's) and another to the Nursury just down the street from here (one of my favorite places in town, even if I don't have a green thumb), after they were at the nursury they also got to go next door to the miniature golf course.
I think Tyler's favorite part of preschool was the singing and dancing. I am so impressed that he knows the Pledge of Allegiance better than me now too. (I know, its sad....I mean, I know it, but when he asked me to say it to him I forgot the order and he had to correct me!)
Some of his best friends were, of course, Jackson (his friend from church), Kalan, and Emma. His class consisted of 11 boys and 5 girls. At the beginning of the year he wanted nothing to do with girls, at the end of the year one of his favorite friends to play with was Emma.
No comments:
Post a Comment