
My mom came into town to help me out with the kids while Jack was away on a business trip. This is the first time in a while the boys have been able to really get to know her and vise versa. They had a lot of fun with her and thought it was pretty neat all the cool stuff she made for us. She said it was a little hard to get used to all the "boy" toys and way of play compared to the girly stuff she is used to with my 4 nieces.
(Frankly, I'm looking forward to a little break from playing Transformers and all the "bad guy/good guy fights" and getting to play with dolls again.)

I always make sure I get my fill of Crepes when she is in town, I just can't make them like she does! Here the boys are helping her make some for lunch one day!

Like I said, she made all sorts of things for me and the boys- baby baskets, baby blanket, a knit blanket for Jacob, and small "Cars" pillows for the boys, and their friend Jackson. They enjoyed a good pillow fight with the pillows she made later that evening too!
It was a nice visit to have her all to ourselves, and I'm greatful for the extra help she was while jack aws out of town! Thanks mom/grandma!
2 comments:
I’m glad Tyler is practicing safety first while cooking! Can we get the recipe for the crepes?
Haha, Tyler had been riding his bike in the basement and refused to take his helmet off for a while.
My mom never uses a recipe, but I do have a Crepe cookbook my dad made us all for Christmas last year, I'll have to look for the best recipe and pass it along to you:)
Post a Comment