We were fortunate enough to have found an absolutely amazing babysitter, and friend, the last year since we moved in this house. Meet Catie- I think the boys just might love her more than me sometimes. She was so great with them and they got SO excited when they found out she would be coming to watch them or if she would be at a church activity we were going to. Sadly her family moved to Colorado a couple weeks ago, and we will all really miss her and her family. One day I was talking to Tyler about her leaving and a few hours later I found him a little teary eyed sitting on the couch and I asked him what was the matter he said, "I just can't stop thinking about it." "About what Tyler?" "About Catie moving." I wish her good luck at BYU this coming year! Now...time to start the search for a new babysitter.....
No comments:
Post a Comment