Oh, Tyler. Ever since December 31 Tyler has reminded me EVERY day...at least once, usually more, that he is 4 now. Recently he has asked if is 5 yet. He says things like "It's okay mommy, I can do it by myself, I am 4 now.", or "Jacob, I'm 4 now, I can help you with that".
We had a birthday party for him just after the new year, once all his friends were back in town. He insisted on having a Transformers birthday party this year and was SO excited for it. Since I wasn't feeling well Jack planned most of it, all I had to do was make some cupcakes, and make sure Jacob didn't get run over. Which was great with me since it was 5 boys coming over! They played "Robot, Robot, Alien" (duck duck goose), "Red Light, Green Light", and even hit a pinata packed full of candy. Jacob was right there in the action with all the big kids too, he gets so excited when Tyler's friends come to play. Tyler was so excited to have his friends come to his Party and was so happy to get SOOO many transformer toys as well as some other toys.
It sure comes in handy to have an unfinished basement to hang pinatas from The party guests- Kaden, Jackson, Jordan, Calan, and Evan- enjoying yummy pizza
"I must choose wisely the wish I am about to make."
1 comment:
lol. THANKS for the compliment on my blog!
I love having my ironing board there! It's just part of the wall! So nice!
Shelley
Post a Comment