Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas this year. Very low key. I suppose it had to be since we were snowed in and Jack spent most of the day, starting at 3 am, in and out of the house digging out the furnace vent on the side of the house from the 5ft snow drifts blocking it. Anyhow, since I am posting about this 2 months late I don't remember too much more than the pure joy on the boys faces as they came down stairs and saw the Christmas tree and presents underneath it. So, all I have to show for it are a few pictures. (and as I went to find the pictures of Christmas I realized I am missing some as well as all the video I recorded. sad. I suppose that's life in the digital age huh? ) From Santa, Tyler got an "Airhog" car, which is a remote control car that can ride on the wall as well as the floor, and Jacob got a new Basketball hoop. It was a nice Christmas just the four of us.




This is Jacob bringing us the first toy he came across saying "opa!" (meaning open!)

No comments: