Wednesday, February 17, 2010

December happenings

I am so behind on the blog still, so here is a wrap up of our December 2009 in pictures-minus Christmas and all the snow storm fun.

We started off the month with putting up the Christmas Tree

Made some sugar cookies for a church Christmas Party

Got caught sneaking and enjoying a few sugar cookies given to us by friends

Decorated our annual Gingerbread house Watched Tyler in his first Preschool Christmas Program- he's in the front row, right in the middle, barely showing in the striped sweater. This is all 4 preschool classes combined.

Opened a few presents early with cousins before they went out of town

Visited with Santa....Jacob was terrified, that's why Jack is in the picture as well

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas season! And I'm with you on the snow--WAY too much this year!! I'll have to figure out this whole furnace vent stuff, I know you mentioned you had troubles with it. Makes me wonder which vent I should be paying attention to on my house? Hmm. But we've stayed warm so I guess it's ok? We need to get the kids together to play once you start feeling better and I come out of hibernation after the baby!:)

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

Pretty Christmas tree! I love wrapping trees in ribbon. Your boys are so cute!