Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Preschool Craziness...er...uh...Fun

As I've mentioned earlier, me and 3 other friends of mine started a co-op preschool with our 4 boys. The boys are all turning 3 within a few months of each other. We do it once a week, and each teach one week a month. We concentrate on one letter a week, and teach them colors, shapes, or numbers, whatever we decided to do that week. The first month was a bit rough, but this month was a lot better. They seem to be getting the hang of it. Each of the boys are all so different, it is so interesting to compare their art projects because it really shows their personalities well! Tyler does each project very neat and methodical, and the other boys...well, not so neat. haha. The boys love singing and dancing, story time, and of course, play time. It's amazing how quickly they can make a gigantic mess. Within 5 minutes they were able to get EVERY one of Tyler's toys out. It is hard for me not to go behind them and pick each toy up once they discarded it and moved on. But I know if I did that I would go insane. Anyway, here is a picture of Tyler, Liam, Jackson, and Kaden eating lunch at the end of preschool yesterday when I taught.

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Look at Ty with all those blondies!

I had to do a double take with him wearing that shirt. I thought it was Evan for a second!

C. Leah said...

They are so cute! Sounds and looks like they are loving preschool! :)

4webbsontheweb said...

Look at Tyler going to preschool! What a cute picture. I bet it is a lot of fun!