
Our little niece Allison Mo turned one recently! It's been so fun living nearby family, I've really enjoyed being able to watch her grown and learn more and more each day. It was nice to be able to make her birthday cake, I haven't been able to decorate a cake in a while. She was so adorable in her cute little birthday outfit, and the crown that her big brother picked out, he said she needed to be a princess on her birthday. Here are a few pictures of the cakes and of her special day. 


2 comments:
oh my goodeness~ She is soooo cute! The cake is awesome too! I love the polka dots! I think she looks like a little baby model in that last pic.
Thanks! That was so sweet! and the cake was awesome! My friend was even asking where to get one (she doesn't live here though!)
Post a Comment