I was talking on the phone with my sister the other day, thinking to myself, wow, Tyler is entertaining himself well today. I decided i should peek in on him and then stopped mid sentence and starting laughing so hard. This is what I found.....
I got off the phone and this is what happened next :) Thank goodness for the Magic Eraser.
I'm quite impressed that this is the first time he has ever drawn on the wall like this...and I'm also glad daddy wasn't home to see it happen.
2 comments:
that's pretty funny!! word of caution though...be careful with tyler and those magic erasers. i've heard they can cause burns and i'd hate to see that adorable little guy get hurt!!
AMEN to the Magic Eraser!! Don't know what I'd do without that thing! I caught Celia coloring with a black crayon all over our back sliding door. She had it pretty well covered by the time I stopped her...
Post a Comment