Wow! That last picture really shows how different he looks from Tyler!
Love the pictures! He is so cute! Hope you all are doing well.
Aww, those are such sweet pictures! :)
COngratulations!!! He is beautiful. :)
Congratulations lil'sis. You make having kids sound so much fun!! I'm almost convinced until I read your "Newborn Rules." Ha ha. Jacob is a superstar already and what a big boy Tyler is!! Keep posting pics in your spare time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! That last picture really shows how different he looks from Tyler!
Love the pictures! He is so cute! Hope you all are doing well.
Aww, those are such sweet pictures! :)
COngratulations!!! He is beautiful. :)
Congratulations lil'sis. You make having kids sound so much fun!! I'm almost convinced until I read your "Newborn Rules." Ha ha.
Jacob is a superstar already and what a big boy Tyler is!! Keep posting pics in your spare time.
Post a Comment