1. and 7.- it rained! it finally rained! I never thought I'd be so excited for a rainy day, it had been a LONG time since we had seen rain
2. The boys school had a fundraiser night at Dairy Queen...yummy!
3. This is what happens when you let a young 4 year old get ready for church completely on his own....he has learned how to properly button shirts now though :)
4. I love my cuddle book time with my littlest each night...this particular night she insisted on reading the book herself...if you can't tell, she's holding it upside down
5. I LOVE having a little girl to get all prettied up for church!
6. the boys had a sticker chart they were working on FOREVER, they finally finished up, were rewarded the amount of $ they earned and we all headed to Target...the boys were so sweet to use some of their money to buy Katy a My Little Pony because she lost hers....then we found it two days after this
8. Just some sibling love
9. Katy and her neighbor friend who's a year older than her. When we first moved here Katy was so mean to this cute little girl, at the beginning of the fall Katy changed her tune and they have lots of fun playing together now
Here's a few more-
The first on the left is from one of our weekly Young Womens mutual activities, these are some of the girls I teach each Sunday. This activity they were learning how to make bread! The other pictures were just a few random ones from our iPod


No comments:
Post a Comment