It all started with a bang...Tyler and I were rear ended on the way home from school shopping...joy. The ironic thing is that on the way there, we were discussing car accidents and he just had to say "I hope I never get in a car accident my whole entire life." Thanks for the jinx kid. We were relatively okay, but the 19 year old who hit us was a wreck...I would have been too if I was driving my grandma's car and was a teenager. The two bottom pictures make me laugh because I view it as a 6 year old's traumatic experience of a car accident;) The car was in the shop for 2 weeks, and we've been going to the chiropractor for a few months.
He looks traumatized doesn't he?
Our first day of school pictures! Tyler's teacher is Mrs. Collins this year and he is in the same classroom as last year. We had quite the rough first few months of 1st grade in this house....Tyler had the worst attitude and hated(s) getting up "early" (fyi...his school starts the latest in the country I'm pretty sure). I started getting pretty worried about his behavior and had a stack of parenting books I was reading, but after about 3 months he got much better....he still is what I call my "6 year old teenager" but oh well.
Jacob has the same teacher as last year and is loving preschool. His speech has gotten so much better over the last few months because the new speech therapist at the school is amazing and Jacob gets so excited the days she comes to his class!


1 comment:
Hey! Love ths wedding cake on the fly! Comments wasnt working on that post:-( glad to see all is getting back to normal at the McKaskey-Mo household!
Post a Comment