My goal this week is to get completely caught up with recording the comings and goings of this family on this blog....here I go...
We have a lot of fun with our two wonderfully...energetic...boys. These boys have decided to start giving me the crash course in what boyhood is really all about. Being calm and quiet, as they used to be, is NOT what boyhood is about apparently. They love to wrestle (Tyler is always asking Jacob to tackle him), dance like crazies, run, race, jump, say gross things, dig in dirt, and...what else...well, you get the point.
Last week Tyler was playing at a friends house in the backyard. Watching from inside, I noticed they were digging by a tree and then carrying something back to a picnic table and made the comment to my friend "I hope those are rocks and not bunny poop or something" jokingly. Tyler came in a few minutes later and I asked him what they were doing...his response? "We're poop scientists mommy!"
Here are some silly and fun pictures from January (I just now noticed that most of them are of Tyler...he is definitely the silly guy in this house lately)
No comments:
Post a Comment