Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby love

The verdict is in! Baby number three is a GIRL! We are all so excited to have a little princess join our family! So far she is growing and developing healthily and moves a ton. Right around 20 weeks I finally started feeling a little better and gaining a little more energy back each day. I have rough mornings, but once I get to lunch time my days go pretty smoothly (well, pregnancy wise). I am so thankful for all the support Jack gives me while I am pregnant, especially the first 2 trimesters when I am pretty much useless. I have finally been able to help keep up the house again and even manage to cook dinner a few nights a week (He's happy about that- since our dining out spending has gone down dramatically in the last few weeks!). We're crossing our fingers that our theory about what my diet is during pregnancy carries on into the child, as it has almost exactly with the boys so far, because I am always wanting salads, vegetables, and fruits(which is not normal for me). Up until recently I didn't even have my monstrous, uncontrollable sweet tooth either....but it's slowly creeping back, darn.

Ever since he found out we were having a girl he gives me potential names for her all the time. Here are his names so far: Chucky Sue (Telly's pet hamster on Sesame Street), Ice cream, "Tude" (Short for Attitude...from a movie he watches), and a pretty nice one, Skyler. He'll hear a "name" somewhere, usually on TV, and say "Hey Mommy! I've got a good name, how 'bout ___, put it on the list! " I'm sure there have been plenty other suggestions, these just were the most notable.

Here are some pictures of the little princess from the three ultrasounds I have had to date.

Baby at 8 week ultrasound

Baby at 12 week ultrasound

Baby Girl at 18 week ultrasound-we love how she is clearly in deep thought, and crossing her legs like a lady already. "Hmmm...now that they know I'm a girl, how can I wreak havoc in daddy's life....."

2 comments:

David and Melanie said...

Congratulations! Girls are wonderful! And the clothes, accessories, shoes and everything are much more fun to shop for.

4webbsontheweb said...

Yay! A girl! Tyler and Jacob will love her so much! I think chucky sue is a great name, very original. We are so excited for you!!!