For a while, Jacob liked to drag a baseball bat and ball everywhere he went.

Tyler decided he was pregnant like our friends Teigan and Sherrie...all our friends are pregnant around here, sheesh, what's in the water these days? I sure hope its not in our water.


Some fun at the park-


Such a silly boy

Jacob found this cabinet that is the perfect place for him to hang out in, then Tyler taught him how to shut the door and hide in it, so now he sits in there with his two little feet sticking out and thinks it's hilarious.

Jacob's FIRST Krispy Kreme donut. He loved it.
That's my son alright!
3 comments:
fun, and great blackmail pic of Ty!
Cute pictures!! I esp love that one of "pregnant" Tyler! ;)
Oh that is too funny. If only I looked as cute as he does!
Post a Comment