Sunday, August 5, 2012
Baby Shower fun...no, not mine!
A friend of mine had her baby 3 months premature and went through a whirlwind of emotional times over the holidays with sweet Lucy. Once her life returned to their new normal of 2 kids and a new home down the street from us another friend from church and I through her and Lucy a baby shower! I love planning parties....even though Jack does not love when I throw parties...at least this one was not at our house. As soon as I asked her if I could throw her the baby shower I knew I wanted to go with a "yellow" theme. This girl just is one ball of sunshine every time I see her and without fail, always makes me smile! I made the yellow pompoms to go along with the white ones I had already. I made Lemon and Chocolate cupcakes each with Raspberry filling (YUM!) and I made little royal icing daisies to go on top. I also made the little name block as my gift to Lucy. We had a great time, I was glad to be able to spoil Bethany and Lucy! (She took these amazing pictures...she is quite a talented photographer!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment