Some more miscelaneous pictures from the month of November....
Katy feeding herself with a fork for the first time
Seriously, her smile and adorable face just melt my heard. I love having a little girl.
We had our first major snowstorm in early November. I helped the boys suit up to go play outside and they had so much fun. Well, Tyler did at least. Tyler was fearless trekking into the deepest snow banks...Jacob on the other hand felt completely helpless every time he fell. He didn't quite understand that if you fall you just have to get snow on you to get back up. He was pretty upset that I wouldn't go outside and help him up each time. It was pretty funny watching Tyler try to help him up, and end up falling over himself.We have absolutely nothing but dirt in the backyard, so this created a muddy mess on their snow boots....they haven't been allowed to play in the backyard in the snow since then....can't wait for spring to arrive so we can landscape back there!
The kids love to watch my treats bake in the bottom oven!
I made some cute and delicious cupcakes for a friends baby shower in November.
No comments:
Post a Comment