Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Our new Home

Our new home...from beginning to end!

 3/4/2011
6/15/2011  
 6/30/2011
 7/6/2011
 7/13/2011
 7/20/2011
 drywall stage
8/17/2011  
 design studio picks
8/23/2011
9/11/2011
Move in- 9/22/2011!!!

We LOVE our new home! It was fun to see yet another home transformation from dirt to finish. We like to consider our selves "Pro's" now, since this was the third home we built. We are so blessed to be able to have such a nice home, in such a nice area. We have loved every second of our time here in Denver, and hope to make it our long term home....finally. We definitely feel this is where we are supposed to be at this time in our lives. We are slowly having neighbors move in and the kids have already found a new friend, a 7 yr old boy who lives next door. We can't wait to have visitors, so come take a trip to the beautiful Rockies!

4 comments:

team cowan said...

It's beautiful!!

MeganRuth said...

Your home is beautiful! Congrats! We love Denver too!

David and Melanie said...

gorgeous home! The kitchen looks amazing :) glad you're so happy and blessed!

Tay and Teigan said...

Gorgeous house! Love it. I want to see it when you're all done moving in. The front looks so similar to your Omaha house, I did a double take at first. I'm quite jealous of you. Someday we'll meet you out in Denver! Glad you're doing so well! Miss you. P.S. I was thinking about Tyler and Jacob today. Miss those boys too. And Katy of course :)