Halloween Happenings...
(Mommy's way of filling some time during the day- it's not often I can get their attention for more than 1 minute on an art project...this took 5 minutes of their attention! Success.)
All dressed and ready for our church Trunk-or-Treat, also the only picture we have of Katy dressed for her first Halloween. 
This year we had planned on Trick-or-Treating with their cousins, but the boys had been SO bad the few days leading up to Halloween we had to cancel. We let them go to just a few houses on our street though. Tyler was very adamant on being Darth Vader this year, even though he really has no clue who Darth Vader is. "I am Darth Vader and I'm going to Darth Vade you!" Jacob was excited to use Tyler's costume from last year and dressed as Batman (is he doomed to be "last years costume" forever?). Many people commented "I didn't know that Darth and Batman were friends." (Yes, they are, and nothing good comes out of this duo.)
Grrrrrr!Having a little fun making a candy train
2 comments:
Ha ha, you're right . . . nothing good can come out of Darth Vader and Batman. I love those boys, they are too cute. Seriously, when are we going to get together? I need to see Katy!
too cute! I'm gonna have to start saying "do you want me to come over there and Darth Vade you?" haha
Post a Comment