She's here, She's here!
6lbs 12oz 19"
Katy Joy made her entrance into this world at the end of July! Labor and Delivery went great and she came into this world as a happy, content, and most importantly, healthy baby girl. The boys could not be more excited to have their new baby sister finally, and simply ADORE her. Jacob can not stop giving her kisses and Tyler can't stop telling her how cute she is. 
Dr. Gernhart
R.N. Courtney
Even though she nursed like a champ right after birth her blood sugar was still low, so she had to get a bottle... Below is her saying "oh man, I'm full...excuse my mess"
Proud big brothers holding her for the first time!
3 comments:
she's beautiful! I love that first photo with both parents, too cute! Congratulations!!
She's SUCH a pretty baby! Congrats!
Holy cow...she is so beautiful and perfect!! I love the pic with the boys holding her...TOO CUTE!!!! Congrats sweetie! I'm so happy for you! :)
Post a Comment