Instead of trying to write all about the crazy month of July in our family, I'll just sum it up with pictures....lot's of them!
Started the Terrible Two's- lot's of tantrums, crying, hitting, (even a bite), and LOT's of "NO! ME!"- bad timing little dude, bad timing. but that's okay, we still love you.
I just happened to come downstairs after getting ready for the day and checked my Facebook page and found a message from Sunday telling me they were coming through Omaha very soon and wanted me to call them so they could stop by. So I called them and they were within minutes of passing our exit, I then called Jack and told him to take an early lunch and come home so he could see them too. We used to play games with the Meservy family quite often, and were also Jon's Sunbeam (3 yr olds) teachers at church.I am SOOO glad we were able to visit with them for just a little bit, we have missed them dearly since we all went seperate ways from Tucson.
Had a couple false alarm trips to the hospital. (not fun. I know this is my third, but hey, what am I supposed to think when I'm having contractions ALL day, that get closer together as time went on???)
I don't have a picture, but we added a new member to our family...not not the baby...a goldfish. His name is Dorothy, named after Elmo's pet goldfish on Elmo's World. The goldfish was received courtesy of the the local public library "Goldfish Race Day"...um...thanks?
3 comments:
sounds like a month full of life! Your boys are adorable, can't wait to see the next post :)
Very cute! I think that is a prarrie dog? But not certain. Kind of looks like a chipmunk too.
Cute pictures Tiffany!! Your boys have grown so fast--and they are adorable. :)
Oh, the creature looked like a Gecko to me....you know like the one on the 'Geico' commercials. :) hehehe
Post a Comment