I decided it'd be fun to get some portraits of the family together while I am pregnant since we never have before. They all turned out so great! We also got some update pictures of the boys to replace in our frames at home. Here are some of the best pictures from the shoot at The Picture People (we love that place, they are awesome!)
The heart one is so great. You guys are so photogenic. And I'm so jealous of what a cute pregnant girl you are. Beautiful pictures of all of you! Yay! Baby girl will be here soon, yay!!:)
You guys ARE photogenic! Great photos (and just in time considering Jacob's injury!) I love that it's like red+blue=purple in the pic of you and the kids.
5 comments:
cute pictures! i'd love to have pictures of me when i'm pregnant, even though i don't feel cute...you look great!
The heart one is so great. You guys are so photogenic. And I'm so jealous of what a cute pregnant girl you are. Beautiful pictures of all of you! Yay! Baby girl will be here soon, yay!!:)
You guys ARE photogenic! Great photos (and just in time considering Jacob's injury!) I love that it's like red+blue=purple in the pic of you and the kids.
love them! The boys hugging is adorable! and the hands too. Congrats!
Those pictures are so incredibly cute! You pretty much have one of the cutest families ever... seriously. Plus, you look amazing Tiff!
Post a Comment