Sunday, January 24, 2010

An Announcement....

Most everyone knows, but I thought I'd make it official on this here blog... I'm pregnant! I am due August 10. I've been MIA on this blog because I've been pretty sick and frankly haven't felt like sitting at a computer while having to fend off the boys. I am so grateful though that I am not AS sick as I was with the boys, I don't know how I would do it.
The boys are excited to have a new baby. When asked if it is a boy or a girl Jacob says "Gir girl" and Tyler says "I don't know mommy, we don't know yet! But, I want it to be a girl so you can have a girl Mommy."
Tyler once again has been very supportive of me when I am sick. He encourages me to eat my food, like we have to do to him most of the time- "Just one more bite mommy, you can do it. 1-2-3 BITE!" or "Take a deep breath mommy, you're okay"
Jack as always, is superman. It's like he suddenly becomes a single dad with 3 kids when I am in my first trimester of pregnancy. He does everything from cleaning, shopping, cooking, diapers, trash, you name it he takes care of it- without a single complaint. He not only has to do all that, but still is busy at work and is in school as well. I am so grateful for such a wonderful, supportive husband.

11 comments:

David and Melanie said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear you're feeling better! I hope you get your girl too, girls are so great! We're excited for our boy on the way.

Collette and Kevin said...

congrats again!! i sure hope it's a girl this time around. you'll LOVE having some more estrogen in your house!! :-)

Bekah said...

Congrats! I'm a little envious that we seem to have switched places these pregnancies ;) But I hope yours is a girl too. My girls have NO girl cousins...yet!

Candace said...

Congratulations that's awesome!!! hope you feel better soon!

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

Congrats!! :)

Bud & Kim said...

Congrats! You're due just four days before me.

The Smith Family said...

Congrats again! I hope it's a girl...of course if not, you and I can be buddies with 3 boys!:) I hope you get to feeling better soon! HUGS!

Tay and Teigan said...

Hooray hooray! Can't wait to find out what you're having.

C. Leah said...

Congratulations Tiffany! I can't wait to hear what you're having!! :)

Jessica and Jimmy said...

Congratulations Tiffany!!!!! We'll send you girl vibes :)

Kim said...

Congrats! I was wondering if you were. Aren't our husbands great during that time. So happy for you!