Thursday, December 10, 2009

Zoo, Friends, and Fall

The first week in November some friends and I took advantage of one of the last nice days left in Fall and headed out to the Omaha Zoo (I think it was the last day we saw the 50's on the thermometer). We had a lot of fun, there were so many HUGE leaves that had fallen from the trees. There was a baby sea lion swimming with his parents that was making some extremly strange sounds....kind of sounded like a pig dying. And we learned that elephants like giant pumpkins. This was so cute- Tyler and his best bud Jackson holding hands

1 comment:

C. Leah said...

Hey Tiffany! I'm so behind on blogging...sorry about that. ():)
I love all your pictures! Your boys are getting so big and they are so cute! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!