While in Rapid City we were able to have some Halloween fun with all the cousins. We went to the civic center for trick-or-treating where they had a huge carnival set up...basically a bunch of random games that after you play you get a handful of candy. I'm not sure what all those teenagers were thinking but they would have a handful of good candy (ie. chocolate) to hand to Jacob and then when they saw him they would dump out their handful and reach in and grab taffy. Taffy??? Really? Does he look like an age of someone who can eat taffy? Sheesh, needless to say Jack and I had a pretty stinky stash of candy this year...better luck next year ;) Tyler was dressed as Batman and Jacob as a ninja.



Here's a few of his cousins dressed up too!
While in Rapid City we also did a little sightseeing at Crazy Horse Monument. It'll be cool one day...when it's finished...but probably not in my lifetime...or my kids' lifetime either. (If you don't know what it is go to that link and read up.) We had some yummy Buffalo Burgers and Buffalo stew at the restaurant there though, delicious!

My sister Valeriane, and her daughter Montana hiding.
1 comment:
Evan loved seeing Tyler dressed for Halloween! I can't believe Jacob fit what Tyler wore last year! He was an adorable Ninja.
I went to Crazy Horse probably 16 years ago and it was barely anything, but still...16 years and there's not THAT much difference.
Post a Comment