Saturday, October 31, 2009

Busy Times- Part I

We've had a busy last few weeks and there are just too many pictures that I'd like to share....so hopefully I can narrow them down to just a "few"...through out a few posts probably.

First off, at the end of October my parents came through Omaha with Jenn-Lee's girls, Anakha-Marie, Olea, and Kailani, on their way up to Rapid City for the wedding. It was fun to play with them for few days.
Next, my brother Jonathan got married to a wonderful girl, Christie, (Welcome to the family Christie!!!!), on October 29 in Rapid City.

Her dress was absolutely beautiful, it was perfect for her

That day also happened to be my grandparents 59th wedding anniversary, Happy Anniversary G-ma and G-pa!!! (I LOVE this picture, they always loved to dance...at least that's what I remember, and the look they were giving each other while dancing was just love in its purest form, I love them so much, and wish I could see them more often.)
It was so nice to see all my family together, it was been WAY too long. I haven't seen some siblings for 4 years, many of us met each other's children for the first time this week. Jack and I always talk about how interesting it is how we are all so different now and how we each married someone SO different. We all live in different states now, its hard to get together. Here are some pictures ....MANY more to come!

Me, Baby Anna, Nicole and Valeriane (two of my sisters)

Me and Uncle Robert

Me and Uncle Stephen

Me and Aunt Kathy (Stephen's lovely wife)

Jacob got tired (literally) of sitting around waiting for all the pictures to be taken for the wedding and decided the stairs were the perfect place to park his caboose :)


At the wedding reception/dinner they had a bunch of disposable cameras and a photo scavenger hunt for all the kids to do, it had things like "a pretty girl in a white dress, a kiss, a cake, etc." Pretty nifty idea huh? Tyler loved having a camera to call his own.

This is Tyler and his cousin Montana trying to entertain themselves during the picture taking


Is this too gross to post? Oh well, its funny- Jacob somehow got a hold of my iPod while we were waiting for the ceremony to begin and somehow managed to a get to a sports scores app. (I really have no idea how he got there, since I obviously don't look at that stuff, and Jack doesn't use my iPod...he just must be a typical boy, bored so he was just checking the scores while pickin' his)

No comments: