In the middle of July we went on a camping trip with some of our friends, the Doss's, Carleson's, Benson's, and Ellison's. It was the frist time we had been camping as a family, well since we've been married actually! We were really excited and had a lot of fun buying all our camping supplies. Tyler was SO excited to go camping and to sleep in a tent. We went to Two Rivers State park just west of Omaha. We all made our own foil pack dinners and also enjoyed some delicious Raspberry Cobbler, and of course S'mores. Just us and the Benson's stayed the night. They boys did pretty well that night. I hardly got any sleep because I was constantly worrying that Jacob was getting too cold or that he would wake up all our neighbors with crying, but that's okay, who needs sleep ?
I couldn't pick just a few pictures so I made a slideshow, Enjoy!
UPDATE: Okay, so that movie didn't post for some reason, so I have been forced to pick a few (yes, this is a "few") pictures....
I couldn't pick just a few pictures so I made a slideshow, Enjoy!
UPDATE: Okay, so that movie didn't post for some reason, so I have been forced to pick a few (yes, this is a "few") pictures....
Tyler and Jacob helping me put together the tent
Jack became the "Campfire manager"
No comments:
Post a Comment