What can I say...there's no need to say anything is there? :)
I went through the baby stuff finally and found the outfit Tyler wore home from the hospital in, he's so big now! I can't believe I'm going to have another tiny one in just a few short weeks!
crazy how fast they grow. I tried carter's home from hospital outfit on him yesterday and it barely fit and it's only been a month! enjoy your new little one.
I love his hair gelled! So cute! I think I have the matching outfit to that shirt. Its a GAP blue and white striped dress Kailani wears and they would look so cute matching! Darn it, Wish we lived closer! Love you,JennLee
5 comments:
Aww, how cute! :)
that top picture is too cute...love the hair!!!
How precious to see him holding the outfit he came home in! I'm so excited to meet the next baby boy Mo! Just another month or so!
crazy how fast they grow. I tried carter's home from hospital outfit on him yesterday and it barely fit and it's only been a month! enjoy your new little one.
I love his hair gelled! So cute! I think I have the matching outfit to that shirt. Its a GAP blue and white striped dress Kailani wears and they would look so cute matching! Darn it, Wish we lived closer! Love you,JennLee
Post a Comment