Friday, March 21, 2008

Sing and Dance

We recently discovered the Laurie Berkner Band. They are on the Noggin network channel and are great for kids who love dancing and music...and my Tyler is DEFINITELY one of those kids. My SIL Bekah bought a DVD/CD combo of Laurie and Tyler and his cousin Evan LOVE LOVE LOVE the DVD. Here's a few videos of Tyler dancing to it, it's great fun to watch him. I highly recommend going to Target and buying this DVD (it's only 13 bucks! and the best money we've spent on Tyler in a long time!)

Bumblebee

I'm Gonna Catch You

8 comments:

C. Leah said...

I have it on Noggin a lot and my boys love that band too! :) They don't dance like Tyler-but that is so cute that he does that! :) BTW, I like your apartment-it's nice!

Unknown said...

Hey sista! Soooo cute! I absolutely think you have the cutest little boy! I need to meet him! whats up with that? Gosh, sorry Ive been a slacker of an aunt! I love the videos! Thanks for posting them! Love your blog. Its so fun to read what he is doing. he is hillarious. (spell??) LOL. Anyhow. I do love you! Have a great day! Hope your easter was perfect!
Love ,Aunt Jenn-lee

The Plum Verbena said...

Tyler is so cute Tiffany! I love this new blog craze- it's so fun to see what everyone is up to. I think everyone needs one! Your family is beautiful!

House of Smiths said...

Oh my gosh, So cute. What a fun video, I'll totally have to pick that up for my girls, they will think it's great! I love the blog. And cute new place... I hope all is well
Shelley

4webbsontheweb said...

Tyler's singing and dancing made me and Leah laugh. He is so cute! Must be a good video. Good to know.

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck. He is so cute and funny! How are you doing? Are you ready for baby? I am glad you got into your own place. I have a blog too.... it is crystalpher.blogspot.com . I am trying to get in the habit of posting! Let me know how you are doing!

Bekah said...

i visit taught Heather today and she asked me if I knew of the Laurie Berkner Band...of course I do! I love how into it they get!

Daddyx2 said...

He is cute! Hope ya'll are surviving the weather transition out there. Ours from NC to FL was great...for now anyway. I am sure when it's 90 with 100% humidity I won't think so!