Tyler turned 7 this year...one year away from being baptized...he can't wait! We had a fun time celebrating his birthday. We went out to eat at Cheddars, got some frozen yogurt at our favorite place (frozen yogurt is our family's favorite dessert of choice!), and later celebrated with donuts (his choice!- my kinda kid)! We also were able to go over to our favorite family's house, the Ellis's, and join in on their joint birthday party!
Here's another collage of Random pictures from December that I left off the last post!
Jacobs class had a field trip to a local pizza place, Top That, it was lots of fun....and snowing so hard that day! Our family went to a Nuggets game- so fun! Jack took the boys to meet Eric Decker from the broncos. And the last two pictures were of the fun I have trying new designs on my nails :)
And with that I've caught up to 2013!!! Yipee!
1 comment:
ok. this may sound funny but you have the same fingers as Nicole. weird I know. I decided it was time I stopped by all the blogs I used to read daily. Yours included. wow. times have changed. haha LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment