Monday, June 27, 2011

Class of 2024, here he comes!

Tyler finished his last year of preschool this year. We loved having him go to the Little Lights Preschool, all of the teachers he had were amazing. I am pretty sad we won't be able to send Jacob there as well. There was never a day that he did not want to go to school, which says a lot for a moody 5 year old. He made many great friends, Liam being his best friend this year. Both years he was in a class of mostly boys....which probably explains, how starting last year, he became ALL BOY and a lot more energetic.

His teachers from this year, Mrs. Murphy and Mrs. Wert

 We actually moved to Denver the day of his end of the year preschool program, so the class before that was his last day. They were rehearsing for their program so I snuck in to watch and record a few of the songs.  (I love this picture of his class...what a perfect potrayal of 18 5 year olds...all looking in a different direction with their hands and legs going every which way. Hats off to preschool teachers everywhere, I'm glad you chose that profession and not me)

Congrats on finishing preschool buddy, I can't believe you are starting Kindergarten,
you're going to be awesome!

No comments: