Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Little Miss- First Month

Little Miss Katy is growing so fast! She is generally a decent sleeper, not too many complaints. She gets up a few times a night, but just wakes up to eat and goes right back to sleep, thank goodness I'm able to fall right back asleep as well. She rarely cries and for that I am truly blessed. At one month we weighed her and she was just over 9lbs. Here are some pictures from her first month-
Her FIRST bath! She sure wasn't happy at first, but finally calmed down we were finished.
She is so small, sometimes she can get a little squished and twisted funky in her big swing, but clearly it didn't bother her...sorry kiddo.

Drinking her first bottle....she was okay when I took the picture but it didn't last too long. Getting her to take a bottle is still a work in progress, she definitely lets us know she'll take it but doesn't like it.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

she is too cute for words tiffany!

4webbsontheweb said...

She is such a cute little baby! What an adorable family you have!