Here are some family pictures of each of my siblings that my Uncle took, and some other family pictures! (In order from Oldest to Youngest)
(sister) Melinda and Darren
(sister) Valeriane, Sean, Denali, Elias, and Montana
(sister) Nicole, Mark, and Anna
(sister) Jennifer-Lee, Daniel, Anakha-Marie, Olea, and Kailani (and baby Sophie on the way)

Us!
(brother) Jonathan and Christie

and the best for last, little bro Dennis-Michael (he's a handsome fellow huh? well guess what?! He's single!)

All the McKaskey grandkids, this picture will already be outdated in January!

I apparently didn't take a picture of my parents together, so this is the closest I could find
My dad's whole family
2 comments:
I love the pictures of the kids! Adorable! And that family picture is good! Lucky you, you can already send our your christmas photo!
How fun to see all of your siblings and all of the cousins! You have a cute family. Fun that you could all get together. I am sure that wasn't easy.
Post a Comment