(Excuse the name labels...I'm sure you are all aware what our names are, but I got this picture from a friends blog, here's a link to her blogpost about the fun party! Thanks for inviting us!)We went to Jack's brother's house to go trick-or-treating with Tyler's cousins Evan and Allison. (Check out Bekah's blog for more cute pictures of them all!) The boys had a blast! They were so giddy and were so adorable saying "Trick or Treat!.....Thanks! Happy Halloween (or in Tyler's case "Appy lalo-een!" Jack also taught Tyler to say "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" Instead it came out sounding like "Trick or treat, sfel sa sfeet", which made him even more adorable than he already was with his ninja costume and fohawk:)
Our cute little Mo kiddos. Allison the cute piggy, Jacob the fierce dragon, Evan the curious monkey, and Tyler the butt-kickin' Ninja.
Poor little Jacob was so tired he fell asleep sitting straight up in my arms while we were out. Good thing the costume was so poofy it helped support his head.
In the end Tyler came home with some great loot for mom, er uh, I mean for him to eat. We let him have one piece of candy before we went home and after that he kept running away from us and hiding, then we would hear some plastic being messed with and realize he had snuck a piece of candy. We kept telling him you can have more treats tomorrow Tyler! The next morning he woke up at 6, walked to my sid eof the bed and said "More treats now mommy!" I couldn't helpt but laugh pretty hard. Later in the morning he asked if we could go trick or treating again. Ya think he enjoyed himself??
5 comments:
He he! I love both of their costumes!!! A ninja and dragon...too cute!! I can't believe that Jacob fell asleep like that! So silly! It looks/sounds like you all had a great couple days of Halloween! ;) Don't worry, I "check" my kids' candy bags, too!! He he!
that's so cute. alexa loved halloween too. thankfully though, she forgot about the candy very quickly and kevin and i have been able to enjoy it immensely!!! :-)
What cute Halloween costumes!So funny that Tyler woke you up early to eat some candy. I hope you shared with him. We all enjoy Leah and Porter's Halloween candy as well. So, you like our big screen? It is just about bigger than our flat. For what we pay, we definitley deserve it!
What a cute family! Tyler has the cutest personality. We love having him in nursery. You guys are great.
What a cute little family! You guys are so adorable!
Post a Comment