He's so cute!!!
I love all of the pictures of your cute boys! Little Jacob really isn't so little. He's so chubby. Tyler has the cutest facial expressions.
He is just adorable! I love chubby babies! I can't believe how fast he is growing!
He is so cute. Cora's kind of a chunker too!
Oh my GOSH! Is he not the cutest thing!?!?!?!? LOVE THE CHUNKIES!!! lol :D
jack-- your kids are so adorable!! Thanks for sharing your blog--it was good to see your family! And I can't believe you never looked us up in SD!! Next time for sure!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He's so cute!!!
I love all of the pictures of your cute boys! Little Jacob really isn't so little. He's so chubby. Tyler has the cutest facial expressions.
He is just adorable! I love chubby babies! I can't believe how fast he is growing!
He is so cute. Cora's kind of a chunker too!
Oh my GOSH! Is he not the cutest thing!?!?!?!? LOVE THE CHUNKIES!!! lol :D
jack--
your kids are so adorable!! Thanks for sharing your blog--it was good to see your family! And I can't believe you never looked us up in SD!! Next time for sure!!!
Post a Comment