Oh where oh where has my sweet Tyler gone, oh where oh where can he be?! :)
Okay, so I officially understand what the phrase "Terrible Two's" REALLY means. I feel that you can not completely understand until you have experienced it with your own child. We are now in the middle of that horrible, frustrating, patience trying experience. (I know, I know, we are in the middle of a transition right now too, but I know it's not just the transition causing this!) I was kind of clued into this new stage of his when his emotions suddenly became extreme! Like when his sock gets messed up he screams at the top of his lungs "SOCK SOCK!!!". He even threw a tantrum at Toys R Us...curled up in fetal position, hand in face crying. It's funny at first....but when it keeps happening it's pretty frustrating.
So, to all you parents out there who have lived to tell about your child's terrible two's I commend you on a job well done and just pray that I can make it through alive as well.
4 comments:
Hi! I don't know if you remember me and you might think it's weird I'm commenting on your blog...I saw the link of Brooke Webb's blog...anywho I was in the Sahuarita Ward too for a little while. I just wanted to give you encouragment...it does get better! Just hang in there! The terrible 2's help us become extra patient as parents!! I have 2 boys..one who just turned 2 last week and has been in his terrible 2's for at least 6 months, so I can relate! Let me know if you ever need to vent! ;) Here's my blog address: http://maxwellredheads.blogspot.com/
Hey Tiffany, Tyler is so cute. Thats what helps. Thank goodness those crazy two year olds of ours are so darn cute , it helps us through the tough moments. Olea is still very emotionally surprising. She can drop a fit at a moments notice and we are almost past it but yes, it is sooo hard sometimes. Your doing great though. Just keep praying. That always helps.
That is so funny! You are the most patient person I know! I am sure that you can make it through this! I just hope he doesn't send you into early labor! YOu are probably loving being so close to family! But now you are even farther away from me, and I never did get down there to visit you!
Hey again Tiffany! :)
I totally understand what you are going thru with the "terrible 2's."
Having 2 boys myself, I think it's harder to get thru with them (boys) anyways...at least that is what I've heard from other moms with boys. :) And I almost don't want to tell you this, but the 3's were worse for me! :( The good news is, once 4 comes around, they are sooo sweet and not "terrible" so much anymore. (Caleb is anyway).
Hope you're feeling well with this pregnancy. :) TTYL
Post a Comment